Thursday 29 September 2011

For the Boys..




After Eulalie's sign was such a success I though I could try making a few more and selling them.
After a bit more development and playing with fabrics (and coming up with a name!) here is the first of two designs available so far. The boys sign uses gorgeous Liberty cotton for the background with denim used for the name and clouds. Both designs feature hand stitching detail.
I am in the process of getting a website up and running which will have an e-shop. But if you just cant wait until then to order one, simply send me an email with the name (or word) you would like and I'll be in touch. Each sign is $130 plus postage and takes about 2 weeks to make. I also have an Etsy listing here. Girls design up next...

2 comments:

  1. I just love that liberty fabric! And the clouds are cute for a boy without being too typically masculine.

    I bet Vanessa loved it!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure she will absolutely love it, because it's really nice a perfect sample of
      custom signs Florida.

      Delete