Thursday 6 October 2011

For the Girls...



The girls sign features a Japanese floral cotton background and beautiful purple pink linen used for the name and flowers. It also features hand stitching detail. You can meet little Poet over here at Che and Fidel. As I mentioned in the previous post a website is on its way. But if you just cant wait until then to order one, simply send me an email with the name (or word) you would like and I'll be in touch. Each sign is $130 plus postage and takes about 2 weeks. I have also just made an Etsy listing here.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Miriam,

    You have no idea how much I love your creation. I'm all for filling our home with beautiful heirloom pieces that will be treasured by us and by our children. Poet will, no doubt, have her knock knock sign for ever. And there's something incredibly special about just that.

    Much love,

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miriam, these are absolutely incredible! Seriously beautiful work lady. I hope I get to meet you on a street corner one day soon. Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful...love the colour and the print completely. Plus I love the little ceramic deers and other critters you've used in styling your pictures! I'm on the hunt for such creatures for our baby's nursery too...I'm saving that image for nursery inspiration! xx

    ReplyDelete